A small progress update

Hello peoples! We’re making progress on the studio. Yesterday, the foam for echo-proofing came in, which we sorely needed, so hooray! At the moment, I’m researching the best way to hang the tiles, since I rent this apartment and therefore..

The headphones came in…

…and their testing was a complete success! As expected, however, they revealed, in painstaking detail, just how much echo there is in that room. I’ve spent quite a bit of money already for equipment and the like, so for the..

Introducing… The Studio!

So we’re about halfway there! Hooray! I spent the better part of my morning Monday setting all the equipment up. The only things left are getting the headphones in (which are due tomorrow), some chairs, a nice table cloth, and..